Monday 20 January 2014

Sharing

This afternoon we talked about sharing. In The Rainbow Fish the rainbow fish learns to share - when he doesn't share his shiny scales he is lonely because the other fish don't want to play with him after he is unkind and selfish. After he shares his scales with them, they want to play with him and be friends when they see he is kind and generous. Then he is happy because he has lots of friends! We talked about who we share with and used our phonics to help us write in speech bubbles who we share with.

"I share with Ethan." - Rhys

"I share with my cousin Harrison." - Aaron

"I share my digger toy with Jack." - Matthew

"I share my toys with Leila." - Lilly

"I share with Eleanor." - Olivia

"I share with my brother and my sister and my family." - Hope

"I share my One Direction doll with my sister." - Grace

"I share my toys with Hayden." - Trystan

"I share my toys with Sonny." - Ollie

"I share my fighting toys with Caden." - Jamie

"I share my cars with my brother." - Lucy

"I share my toys with Grace." - Maddie

"I share my lego with my mummy." - Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Post